Parental Controls for TP-Link Deco Whole-Home Wi-Fi
TP-Link routers, TP-Link WiFi extender and TP-Link access point devices are used when you want to access high speed WiFi connections for your devices. using http 192.168 1.1 admin web address you can easily manage the settings for your TP-Link devices.
These days, a new device is very famous is very famous that is manufactured by TP-Link itself. We are talking about TP-Link Deco devices. Deco devices are used to have high speed mesh WiFi access for your home. Using these advance Deco devices, you can get WiFi connections for up to 100 computer devices easily.
Can I Handle Parental Controls for TP-Link Deco Devices?
Some users ask that they want to manage some kind of parental controls for TP-Link Deco devices. these parental controls are possible using http 192.168 1.1 admin web address or you can also manage these configurations using Deco application.
- Make sure that TP-Link Deco devices are added to your home network. You can add as many as Deco units to your home and you can get WiFi connections for all your computer devices.
- After that you can scan the Deco camera bar code from your mobile application and access the dashboard for your devices.
- From TP-Link Deco dashboard you can easily find the “Parental Controls” for Deco devices.
- Using parental controls you can easily add family members to your parental controls list. Using parental controls you can easily make sure that your family members must get restricts WiFi access from Deco devices.
- When you click on “Insights” button, you can find the profile or your devices.
- Select “Filter Level” tab and then you can find the options like “Adult Content”, “Gambling”, “Social Networking” and many other devices.
- If you want to get the “Time Limits” from your device then these settings are possible from the same window.
These are the steps to configure the parental controls for TP-Link Deco devices.