Guest Wifi Network Setup for Netgear xr500
You can connect the computer to the router by using the Ethernet cable and join the router’s local area network. The router provides four Ethernet ports. Makes the connections with the internet will give you the access of all settings so that you can access all the settings and the work can be completed on the mobile or computer which you have to be performed at various stages on router login net start 192.168.1.1.
Follow the steps to find and connect the wifi network
- First, make sure that router receiving the power from the connected power outlet.
- Now find and select the wifi network name on your computer or mobile device. The name of the wifi network name is on the router label.
- Join the wifi network from the list and enter the password of the wifi to make connection successfully.
Wifi password you will get on the router label.
Wifi mobile connects to the wifi networks.
Wifi connections using WPS
You can connect to the router’s wifi network with wifi protected setup or you can select the wifi network here from router login net start 192.168.1.1
Follow the instructions to use WPS to connect to the wifi network
- Before proceeding makes sure that the router is receiving the power from the power source with which it is connected.
- You have to check the WPS instructions for your computer or mobile device from the menu list.
- Now you have to press the WPS button which is available on the router.
- Now you have to press the WPS button which is available on your mobile and computer device within the two minutes after pressing the button on the router.
- You will find that your computer or mobile device connected with the wifi network after complete these settings.