Access Schedule setup for Netgear Nighthawk AC3000 X6S Tri-Band Extender
Netgear Nighthawk AC3000 X6S Tri-Band Extender devices are easy to configure and easy to setup using your computer or mobile device. you can easily connect your computer devices with high speed internet connections and then you can manage the access controls for all these computer devices. If you want, you can also block internet access for specific computer devices.
What are the Requirements for Making Access Controls?
When you want to configure access controls for Netgear Nighthawk AC3000 X6S Tri-Band Extender device you will need to get the MAC address of the computer devices that you want to block. You can easily block wifi access for all computer devices only if you can find the MAC address. Remember that you can’t use IP address for access controls because there are possibilities that all your computer devices are using same IP address.
How to Manage Access Controls for Netgear Nighthawk AC3000 X6S Tri-Band Extender?
- Connect your wifi extender device to computer device.
- Open web browser at your computer and fill http:// 192.168.0.1 IP address in the address bar. When you get the login page you can use “Admin” as user name and “password” for the password field.
- When you find the dashboard for your Netgear wifi extender device, you can find the “Menu” tab.
- Select “Connected Devices” tab that you will under the “Settings” tab.
- Using check box you can easily enable the access controls for Netgear Nighthawk AC3000 X6S Tri-Band Extender devices.
Note that you can use http:// mywifiext.local web address for your device login. By default, access controls are disabled for all wireless devices so each computer devices will able to get high speed internet connections. You can find the MAC address from the product label of your device.