Change the 802.11 mode on Dlink router using 192.168 0.1
Dlink wifi router device can be managed easily using the Dlink router login page. You have to make sure that you know about the login address for your Dlink router because this login window will make sure that your Dlink router is configured accurately. There are many advance settings that you will need to manage for your Dlink wifi router device and one of them is managing the 802.11 mode settings. This is true that you can connect your Dlink router to the computer device wirelessly but Ethernet cable connections are always best to use.
Here are the Steps to Manage the 802.11 Settings for your Dlink Wifi Router Device
- Connect your Dlink wifi router with the computer device using Ethernet cable.
- Provide power supply to your devices.
- Wait till the power LED is solid green in color.
- Open web browser at your computer device and fill http:// 192.1680.1 IP address in the address bar.
- Fill the login user name and password for your device and you have to make sure that you are using correct login details for your device.
- Go for the “Setup” option.
- After that you can choose “Wireless Settings” for your device.
- Select option “Manual Wireless Network Setup” and there you can manage the for 802.11 settings for your device.
- If you choose 802.11 b option then only those devices will able to connect that are compatible with 802.11 b devices.
- If you choose 802.11 n option then devices compatible with the 802.11 n standard will allow to connect with the Dlink wifi router device.
- Click on the “save” button and save the settings that you have made for your Dlink wifi router device.
These are the steps that you will need to follow so that you can manage and configure the 802.11 standard settings for your Dlink wifi router devices. you have to visit the blog page and there you will get more details for http 192.168 o 1.1 admin admin http 192.168 0.1 password 192.168 point 0.1 http 192.168 l 1 admin 192.168 1.1 admin admin tp link 192.168 admin 192.168 o 1.1 admin login 192.168 ll admin admin and http 192.168 o 0.1 admin