How to change SSID name Dlink wifi router device?
SSID or the network name is the wireless access name that you will able to discover using the computer or mobile device. you can easily provide power supply to your device and then from your computer device you can search for the wifi access available for your Dlink wifi router device. make sure that you can easily change the default SSID or the network name for your Dlink wifi router device. you will need to change the SSID name for your device so that you can distinguish your network name from other wifi networks available at the moment. You can use http:// 192.168.0.1 IP address for changing the default SSID name and for your device and then you can save all the settings easily.
Here are the Steps to Change the Default SSID Name using http:// 192.168.0.1 IP Admin Login
- Connect your Dlink wifi router device with the computer device and provide power supply to your devices including the router and computer device.
- After that you will need to open the web browser at your computer device and fill http:// 192.168.0.1 admin address in the address bar of your computer device.
- You will get redirect to the login screen where you can fill the Dlink router login user name and password for your device.
- Make sure that you know about that login user name and password for your device access.
- Go for the “setup” window and then select “Wireless Settings” option for your device.
- Go for the “Manual Wireless Network Setup” option for your Dlink wifi router device.
- You can easily change the SSID for your Dlink wifi router device and you can have a secure network name for your device.
- If you want to change the “Wireless Channel” settings for your Dlink wifi router device then change these settings from this window.
- Using the drop down menu you can also manage the transmission rate for your Dlink wifi router device.
These are the steps to manage the SSID settings for your Dlink wifi router device. you have to make sure that you have knowledge about admin 192.168 admin admin 192.168 http 192.168 l 1 admin 192.168 o 1.1 admin password 192.168 o 1.1 admin login 192.168 ll admin admin http 192.168 o 0.1 admin 192.168 admin 192.168 o 1.1 admin username and password http 192.168 o 1.1 admin admin