chnage IP address for dlink router using http dlinkrouter local address
Change the login IP address for Dlink router devices
accessing the login page for your router and wifi extender device will be possible only if you can connect a computer device with your device. this computer device will help you to manage the wireless settings for your device because this computer will work as user interface for your device. each wifi router and extender device is managed using a default login IP address. you can change the login IP address for your router device very easily. If you are using Dlink wifi router device for your home network then you can change the login IP address for your device using the steps that we are going to explain in this blog page. Make sure that your access point is having internet connections and your Dlink wifi router device is connected to the Dlink router device.
Here are the Steps to Change the Default Login IP Address for your Dlink Wifi Router Device | http:// 192.168.0.1 Admin Access
- Connect your Dlink wifi router with the computer device and then open web browser at your computer device.
- In the address bar fill the http:// 192.168.0.1 admin IP address that is the default login IP address for accessing the login for your device.
- Fill the login password and click on the enter key.
- Go for the “settings” tab.
- After that choose “Network” tab.
- You will find the option for changing the “Device IP Address” for your Dlink wifi router device. you can also change the subnet mask your Dlink wifi router device is using. Make sure to write down this IP address somewhere so that you can later use this login IP address for your device access.
- Click on the “save” button and save the settings for your device.
These are the simple steps you will need to follow so that you can change the login IP address for your Dlink wifi router device. remember to save the settings for your device and get more details for 192.168 o 1.1 admin login 192.168 o 1.1 admin admin 192.168 ll admin admin http 192.168 1.1 admin http 192.168 o 0.1 admin http 192.168 o 1.1 admin 192.168 admin