Enable the email notifications for a Nighthawk router
When you install the Netgear nighthawk wifi router device for your home network, a number of devices can get connected with your router device and have internet connections. You have to make sure that you can know about all the devices that are connected to your router device at a time. You can configure your Netgear wifi router device in such a way that you will receive instant notifications at your mobile device whenever any new device logged in to your router device. in this article we are going to explain all these steps in details.
Here are the Steps to Manage the Email Notification Settings using http:// 192.168.0.1 Admin Page
- Open web browser at your computer device that is connected to your Netgear wifi router device.
- Fill http:// 192.168.0.1 admin IP address in the address bar of your web browser and go for the next step.
- There you can fill the Netgear wifi router login user name and password. If you are accessing the Netgear router login page with the default details then you can use “admin” as user name and “password” as password of the device.
- Go for the “advanced” option for your device.
- Under the “security” tab you will find “E-Mail” tab.
- Using the check box you can easily enable the Email notifications for your Netgear wifi router device.
- In the outgoing mail server field you will need to fill the mail server that is provided by your Netgear internet service providers.
- You can also set the time settings for your Netgear nighthawk router device using the drop down menu.
These are the simple steps you will need to follow so that you can manage the email notifications for your Netgear wifi router devices. in this blog page we are going to explain the simple steps for managing the settings for http 192.168 o 0.1 admin http 192.168 1.1 admin 192.168 ll admin admin 192.168 o 1.1 admin admin 192.168 o 1.1 admin login tp link 192.168 admin 192.168 o 1.1 admin password 192.168 1.1 admin admin and http 192.168 l 1 admin