Linksys setup for disabling the SSID or Network name broadcast
If you are have installed the Linksys wifi router device for your home network then you will able to access the internet connections for your devices using the wifi access available at the moment. You can find the wifi access using your computer or mobile devices. sometime you find that your Linksys wifi router devices are not broadcasting the SSID or the network name and in that case you have to make sure that you troubleshoot your Linksys wifi router configurations and then you will find that you can access the internet connections easily.
Here are the Steps you have Follow if your Linksys WiFi Router is not Broadcasting the SSID or the Network Name
- Connect your Linksys wifi router with the computer device and then you will need to provide power supply to your wifi router device.
- Provide power supply and then open the web browser at your computer device.
- Fill http:// 192.168.0.1 IP address in the address bar and hit on the enter key.
- At the login window fill the Linksys router login user name and password and go for the next step.
- From the smart setup wizard for your device you will need to go for the “Wireless” option.
- Using the radio button you can easily disable the SSID broadcast for your home network. Once you disable the SSID broadcast, your Linksys wifi router device will not broadcast the network at all.
- Click on the “OK” button.
- At the end you can click on the “Save Settings” and save the settings you have made for your Linksys smart wifi router devices.
These are the simple steps you will need to follow so that you can easily disable the SSID broadcast for your Linksys wifi router device. you can also enable it any time just by accessing the http:// 192.168.0.1 Linksys router login page. You have to visit the blog page of the website because there you will get more complete details for http 192.168 l 1 admin http 192.168 o 1.1 admin login admin admin 192.168 admin 192.168 www 192.168 o 1.1 admin 192.168 o 1.1 admin username and password http 192.168 o 1.1 admin admin http 192.168 0.1 password 192.168 point 0.1