Reconfigure WiFi Speed Settings for Nighthawk AC3000 X6S Tri-Band Extender
You can easily change some advance configurations for Nighthawk AC3000 X6S Tri-Band Extender device and changing the wifi speed is one of them. Remember that you can’t change the wifi speed for 2.4 GHz because these wifi settings are constant but you can easily change the wifi speed for 5 GHz network using http:// 192.168 admin page.
Here are the Steps to Change WiFi Speed for Nighthawk AC3000 X6S Tri-Band Extender
- Connect your computer device with Netgear wifi extender device wifi access. Network extender wifi access is available with Netgear_Ext extension.
- Open web browser and fill http:// mywifiext.net address or fill http:// 192.168 admin address. If you are using iOS devices then you can use http:// mywifiext.local web address. http:// 192.168.1.1 IP address will work for all devices.
- Get the login page and fill “Admin” for user name and “password” for password login. These are default login details so if you have change these default login details then fill new login details.
- Select “Menu” from the configuration page and this is the option from where you can manage the wireless settings for your devices.
- After that select “Settings” tab.
- Select “Wireless” tab from there.
- From there you can change the wifi speed for your devices.
- At the end click on “Save” button and you can exit from the page.
These are the steps that are used to change the wifi speed for Nighthawk AC3000 X6S Tri-Band Extender device. once these settings are done, you will get different wifi speed options for your computer and other wireless devices. You can configure your wifi extender device for both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz networks but we will suggest that you must change these modes time to time.