How to set up Netgear Nighthawk router using the Genie application
Netgear genie application is free to download for all mobile and laptop devices. this application is free to download and you can manage all settings for your Netgear wifi router device using this Netgear genie application. if you want to change the basic wireless settings for your Netgear wifi router device then you have to make sure that you can access the Netgear genie application for your device and then you can manage settings for your device using the Netgear genie application very easily.
Here are the Steps to Manage your Netgear Settings using Netgear Genie Application | http:// 192.168.0.1 Admin
- Provide power supply to your Netgear wifi router device using the power adapter.
- Connect your commuter device with the router device using Ethernet cable device.
- Open web browser at your computer device and access Netgear router login page using http:// 192.168.0.1 IP address. 192.168 admin is the default login address for accessing the smart setup wizard for your device.
- If Netgear genie application is installed at your device then you will automatically get redirect to the smart setup wizard for your device.
- If you are not getting redirect to the Netgear genie application then you can also use http:// routerlogin.net web address for accessing the login window for your device.
- There you will need to follow very simple online instructions so that you can access the wireless settings for your Netgear wifi router device.
- If you want to change the default network device then you can easily perform these settings using Netgear genie application. make sure to save the settings for your device just by clicking on the “save” button for your device.
These are the steps you will need to follow so that you can manage the wireless settings for your Netgear wifi router device using Genie application. you can also update the firmware file for your router device if you can install this application for your device. you can also read the blog page and there you will get more details for http 192.168 o 1.1 admin http 192.168 o 0.1 admin http 192.168 1.1 admin 192.168 ll admin admin 192.168 o 1.1 admin admin 192.168 o 1.1 admin login 192.168 1.1 admin admin http 192.168 l 1 admin