WiFi Radio Settings for Nighthawk AC3000 X6S Tri-Band Extender
Once you complete configurations for Netgear Nighthawk AC3000 X6S Tri-Band Extender, you can connect all your computers and mobile devices to your wifi access. All these computer devices will able to get connect with wifi network because all devices can easily broadcast the internet access easily.
If you want, you can also disable the wifi network access for your wifi extender and the no device will able to get wifi network. Using http:// 192.168 admin login page you can disable the wifi radio settings for your device. you will need a computer device for these settings.
How to Configure the WiFi Radio Settings for Nighthawk AC3000 X6S Tri-Band Extender?
When you want to configure the wifi radio settings for your Netgear wifi extender device, here are the steps that you will need to follow.
- Connect a computer device with a Netgear wifi extender and then you can wait for few seconds.
- Fill http:// mywifiext.net address in the address bar.
- Fill Nighthawk AC3000 X6S Tri-Band Extender login details and make sure that you are using correct login details.
- Select “Menu” tab.
- After that select “Settings “option.
- There you can select “Wireless” tab.
- From there you can easily enable or disable the wifi access for your Nighthawk AC3000 X6S Tri-Band Extender device.
- At the end click on “Save” button.
Once you disable wifi radio for Nighthawk AC3000 X6S Tri-Band Extender device, no computer device and mobile user will able to get internet access. Wifi tray will not show the network name and in that case you will need to enable the wifi network once again.
If you want, you can change the wifi name for your device name any time. This wifi name is also known as SSID name.